Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $77.81Trending at AU $79.42
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $34.20Trending at AU $35.80
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning author Sarah Ellis's new book Next Stop! introduces this acclaimed author to a new, younger audience.On Saturday, Claire rides the bus and sits right up front so she can help the driver. At the front of the bus Claire can see all of the chaos as people rush to and from their transit rides. Claire helps the bus driver anunce the various stops on the route so everyone can get to their destinations. Before long a very special surprise passenger joins Claire and the driver for the final leg of the happy bus ride home.Sarah Ellis's text is simple and repetitive making it perfect for very young readers. Ruth Ohi's portrayals of the frenzied bus passengers captures a city on the move in this fun tale.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author Sarah Ellis grew up in a family that loved to share stories and read books. Passions that lead her to become a children's librarian and eventually to start writing books herself. Ellis's awards include the Governor General's Award, the Mr. Christie's Book Award and the Vicky Metcalf Award. She lives in Vancouver, B.C.Ruth Ohi has illustrated over 40 picture books and novels, and has written several of her own, including Pants Off First.
- Author(s)Sarah Ellis
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ruth Ohi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.