All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe practice of surgery has been revolutionized since the introduction of video-assisted endoscopy. Minimally invasive approaches are w available for almost all severe gynecologic diseases and conditions. Invations - particularly the use of video-assisted and robotic-assisted laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - make this one of the most dynamic and technically demanding medical specialties. The new edition of this authoritative textbook catalogs the full spectrum of laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures used in general gynecology, gynecologic oncology and infertility surgery. Evidence-based research is presented, supporting use of the minimally invasive techniques described. The book contains many new chapters and techniques and the management of complications is highlighted throughout. The editors and contributors have pioneered some of the most important laparoscopic procedures used today and their work has made video-assisted laparoscopy accessible to surgeons worldwide. High-quality color pictures supplement many of the presentations and there is also a selection of video-clips of key procedures.
- Author BiographyCamran Nezhat, MD, FACOG, FACS is Director and Fellowship Director of the Center for Special Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of California at San Francisco and Adjunct Clinical Professor of Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA, USA. Farr Nezhat, MD, FACOG, FACS is Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Director of Minimally Invasive Surgery and Gynecologic Robotics and Director of the MISGR Fellowship Program, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY, USA. Ceana Nezhat, MD, FACOG, FACS is Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Emory University School of Medicine and Stanford University School of Medicine and Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Northside Hospital, Atlanta, GA, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note174 b/w illus. 468 colour illus. 100 tables
- Weight2830 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byCamran R. Nezhat,Ceana Nezhat,Farr Nezhat
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD video
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.