Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn Ngarrindjeri Nation Kartinyeri provides a genealogy of Aboriginal families, and those with long-term historic links, who have descended from Ngarrindjeri people. Including historical facts and photographs to place the genealogy in context, it leaves the reader with an understanding of the Ngarrindjeri ancestry and the difficult conditions and influences that have impacted on this tribal group.
- PublisherWakefield Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationKent Town
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWakefield Press
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight550 g
- Width290 mm
- Height205 mm
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.