All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis is ordinary cookbook but the sharing of a lifetime's experiences. As well as a delicious book to read and savour, this is an eminently practical manual for cutting, preparing and cooking venison. Nichola Fletcher explains why venison fits so perfectly into our current lifestyle. Free-ranging and healthy, lean and full of flavour, it makes sensational rich winter dishes, but is also perfect for light, quick cooking, simple and succulent - fast food for gourmets, beginners, and summer eating at its best.
- Author BiographyNichola Fletcher is regarded as one of the world's leading authorities on venison. She and her husband started Britain's first deer farm. A member of The Guild of Food Writers, she has written five books on the butchering, preparation and cooking of game meats and currently writes for The Financial Times. When not occupied with venison, Nichola writes about the history and culture of food as well as being a skilled designer-maker of jewellery. She lives in Scotland.
- Author(s)Nichola Fletcher
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSwan Hill Press
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight1052 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.