All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the life and work of Nicholas Kaldor, examining the influences that shaped and inspired his writings, and looks in detail at the crucial part he played in twentieth-century ecomics. Offering a comprehensive intellectual portrait of Kaldor, this book explains this great ecomist's importance in his own time and in ours.
- Author BiographyJOHN E. KING is Professor of Economics in the Economics and Finance Department at La Trobe University, Australia.
- Author(s)John King
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGreat Thinkers in Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.