All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionCreate fun and adorable origami projects in a few minutes with the origami papers and simple instructions in this easy origami kit! Learning the Japanese art of paper folding enables you to make enchanting 3D origami objects from simple pieces of paper. World-rewned origami artist and author Nick Robinson's goal is to make this art available to everyone! His philosophy is that each fold has to be carefully executed and the finished model must be elegant, thoughtful and clean. This kit presents 20 of Robinson's original designs along with easy step-by-step instructions for beginners. Join the millions of people around the globe who enjoy folding origami and learn how to make the following delightful objects: A tiny reptilian disaur that is actually cute! A serene and stately Buddhas Head sculpture Two charming Snails in Love who snuggle An decorative paper box ideal for tiny gifts and much more! The detailed 64-page origami book in this kit explains everything and free video instructions are also includes along with 72 colorful sheets of double-sided folding papers.
- Author BiographyWorld-renowned artist and author Nick Robinson has written more than 60 books on origami and was awarded a medal in 2004 by the British Origami Society. He is a frequent speaker and guest exhibitor at origami conventions around the world.
- Author(s)Nick Robinson
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Photographer(s)Araldo de Luca
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.