All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her inspired collections of knitted and crocheted edgings, acclaimed knitwear designer Nicky Epstein offered creative solutions for embellishing knits. Now comes Nicky Epstein's Essential Edgings Collection , a beautifully photographed compilation of 500 designs from her popular books Knitting on the Edge and Knitting Over the Edge , presenting an amazing variety of unique borders, trims, ribs, ruffles, cords, twists, appliques and other distinctive elements for necklines, cuffs, closures and corners. It's a greatest knits anthology every crafter will want to own!
- Author BiographyNicky Epstein is a knitwear designer, the author of numerous bestselling books on knitting and a popular teacher who travels nationally and internationally to lecture and give workshops on knitting technique. In 2005, she received a prestigious award from the National NeedleArts Association, and a year later her work was featured in a retrospective fashion show at the Museum of Arts and Design in New York City. Her website is nickyepstein.com.
- Author(s)Nicky Epstein
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content NoteIncludes photographs, illustrations and patterns.
- Weight1202 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.