All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the psychological aspects of Nietzsche's thought and his influence on psychological thinkers such as Freud, Jung, and Adler.
- Author BiographyJacob Golomb is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the author of several books, including Nietzsche's Enticing Psychology of Power. Weaver Santaniello is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Pennsylvania State University, Berks, and the author of Nietzsche, God, and the Jews, published by SUNY Press. Ronald Lehrer is Associate Professor of Education and Psychology and Program Head of the undergraduate program in Special Education at Touro College. He is the author of Nietzsche's Presence in Freud's Life and Thought: On the Origins of a Psychology of Dynamic Unconscious Mental Functioning, also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Santaniello Golomb
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication29/04/1999
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight508 g
- Width149 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJacob Golomb,Ronald Lehrer,Weaver Santaniello
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.