All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the challenges that Nietzsche's philosophy poses for contemporary phemelogy? Elodie Boublil, Christine Daigle, and an international group of scholars take Nietzsche in new directions and shed light on the sources of phemelogical method in Nietzsche, echoes and influences of Nietzsche within modern phemelogy, and connections between Nietzsche, phemelogy, and ethics. Nietzsche and Phemelogy offers a historical and systematic reconsideration of the scope of Nietzsche's thought.
- Author BiographyElodie Boublil is a Ph.D. candidate in philosophy at McGill University. Christine Daigle is Professor of Philosophy and Chancellor's Chair for Research Excellence at Brock University. She is editor (with Jacob Golomb) of Beauvoir and Sartre: The Riddle of Influence (IUP, 2009).
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- Series TitleStudies in Continental Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChristine Daigle,Elodie Boublil
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.