All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you kw God is real? In the emotionally-charged, fire-filled faith in which Addie Zierman grew up, the answer to this question was simple: Because you ve FELT him. Now, at age 30, she feels thing. Just the darkness pressing in. Just the winter cold. Just a buzzing silence where God s voice used to be. So she loads her two small children into the minivan one February afteron and heads south in one last-ditch effort to find the Light. In her second memoir, Night Driving, Addie Zierman powerfully explores the gap between our sunny, faith fictions and a God who often seems hidden and silent. Against the backdrop of rushing Interstates, strangers hospitality, gas station coffee, and screaming children, Addie stumbles toward a faith that makes room for doubt, disappointment, and darkness and learns that sometimes you have to run away to find your way home.
- Author BiographyAddie Zierman is a writer, blogger and speaker. She holds an MFA from Hamline University, and her first book, When We Were on Fire, was named one of Publisher s Weekly s Top 5 Religious Books of 2013. Addie lives in Minnesota with her husband and two sons and blogs regularly at addizierman.com.
- Author(s)Addie Zierman
- PublisherConvergent Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConvergent Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.