All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $51.41
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- Description<b>How do you kw God is real?</b><b></b>In the emotionally charged, fire-filled faith in which Addie Zierman grew up, the answer to this question wassimple: Because you ve felt him.Now, at age thirty, she feels thing. Just the darkness pressing in. Just the winter cold. Just a buzzingsilence where God s voice used to be. So she loads her two small children into the minivan one Februaryafteron and heads south in a last-ditch effort to find the Light.In her second memoir, <i>Night Drivin</i>g, Zierman powerfully explores the gap between our sunny faith fictionsand a God who often seems hidden and silent.Against the backdrop of rushing interstates, strangers hospitality, gas station coffee, and screamingchildren, Zierman stumbles toward a faith that makes room for doubt, disappointment, and darkness... andlearns that sometimes you have to run away to find your way home.
- Author Biography<b>Addie Zierman</b>is a writer, blogger and speaker. She holds an MFA from Hamline University, and her first book, <i>When We Were on Fire, </i>was named one of<i>Publisher s Weekly s</i>Top 5 Religious Books of 2013. Addie lives in Minnesota with her husband and two sons and blogs regularly at addizierman.com.
- Author(s)Addie Zierman
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Narrator(s)Jaimee Draper
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time436
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.