All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionMaggie decided to have an affair. No one needed to kw. Not even her lover. Who would it hurt, if Maggie decided to carry on a torrid affair in her mind? It would soothe her feelings, hurt by her husband's emotional abandonment while he investigates a disturbing new murder case. It would provide an outlet for the dizzying desire she feels for her employer. It would make her feel loved and appreciated and better able to be a good wife and mother. After all, it's t really cheating if it's only a fantasy. Right? But Maggie loses control of the fantasy as lust becomes love and things she believed confined to her own imagination are some-how kwn to her spectral lover. A harmless mind game spins out of control and threatens the sanctity of Maggie's greatest treasure - her family.
- Author BiographyKia Heavey lives in Connecticut with her husband, a police chief, and their two children. After graduating from Barnard College with a degree in German Literature, Kia worked as an art director in advertising. She has always enjoyed writing as a creative outlet.
- Author(s)Kia Heavey
- PublisherUnfiltered Creative
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnfiltered Creative
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.