All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, Bob lays out a series of activities that are fun and educational while teaching you how to track and see the international space station as well as find a meteor shower and traditional night sky activities like identifying constellations. In Face to Face with the Planets, there's an introduction to the best way to see the planets and follow the phases of the moons. Along the way, Bob shows readers how to use the Internet, iPads and other resources to enhance and help our experience, making this a truly modern and updated night sky book.
- Author BiographyBob King is the writer of the blog Astro Bob. He is an avid skywatcher both night and day and a member of the American Association of Variable Star Observers. Bob writes for Universe Today, <i>Sky & Telescope</i> magazine and the <i>Duluth News Tribune</i>, where he is also the photo editor. He lives in Duluth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Bob King
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight703 g
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.