All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionEtel Adnan's evocative new book places night at its center to unearth memories held in the body, the spirit and the landscape. This striking new book continues Adnan's meditative observation and inquiry into the experiences of her remarkable life.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1925 in Beirut, ETEL ADNAN has written more than a dozen books of poetry, fiction, and essays. A two-volume collection, To look at the sea is to become what one is: An Etel Adnan Reader, was published in 2014. She is a recipient of a PEN Oakland-Josephine Miles Award, the California Book Award, a Lambda Book Award, and a Chevalier des Arts et des Lettres. She lives in Paris and Sausalito, California.
- Author(s)Etel Adnan
- PublisherNightboat Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNightboat Books
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.