Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionNight Is a Sharkskin Drum is a lyrical evocation of Hawaii by a Native poet whose ancestral land has been scarred by tourism, the American military, and urbanization. Grounded in the ancient grandeur and beauty of Hawaii, this collection is a haunted and haunting love song for a beloved homeland under assault.
- Author BiographyHaunani-Kay Trask is one of Hawai'i's most recognized Native authors. She is the author of a best-selling collection of essays, From a Native Daughter: Colonialism and Sovereignty in Hawai'i, and a volume of poetry, Light in the Crevice Never Seen.
- Author(s)Haunani-Kay Trask
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTalanoa: Contemporary Pacific Literature S.
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.