All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionDYLAN'S SCOUT TROOP goes camping in Halape, a remote spot below the volca on the Big Island of Hawaii. The only thing wrong with the weekend on a beautiful, peaceful beach is Louie, a tough older boy. Louie and Dylan just can't get along. That night an earthquake rocks the camp, and then a wave rushes in, sweeping everyone and everything before it. Dylan and Louie must team up on a dangerous rescue mission. The next hours are an amazing story of survival and the true meaning of leadership. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyGraham Salisbury is the author of several novels, among them the awardwinning Lord of the Deep, Blue Skin of the Sea, and Under the Blood-Red Sun. His most recent books are Eyes of the Emperor and House of the Red Fish. He lives in Portland, Oregon. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Graham Salisbury
- PublisherLaurel Leaf Library
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaurel Leaf Library
- Weight109 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.