All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionRule #1: Never let the outside world kw the Foundation's true purpose. Rule #2: Never let anything compromise duty. Especially love. Heart of a Huntress Lana has learned that successful vampire hunting comes at a price. Which means the yummy stranger who trips all her temptation switches is off limits. Although maybe a one-night stand won't hurt...Byron's reaction to Lana's aphrodisiac scent has only one, ill-timed explanation-they're mates. He's looking for the vampire who murdered his uncle, plus it'll be hell convincing her to love a fur-and-fang sprouting werewolf. Not to mention her rejection could spell his own destruction...Angelic Surrender Will Vassago on Anjali's couch means only one thing: word of her ability to sense demons has spread past the Foundation. Worse, his touch has an unnerving affect on her hormones. While he needs her help to find a Skinwalker demon, Will also has plans for their downtime. If he can hide the fact that he's a fallen angel from her sensitive gift. Then they discover the Skinwalker is only the beginning. If they can't contain the situation, t even Will's celestial sword will protect the woman he loves from the Angel of Death. Warning: Contains a hot and steamy taxi ride, wild sex you want to sink your teeth into, an OCD demon hunter, a naughty angel with voyeuristic tendencies, bedtime wrestling over who gets to be on top and a very inappropriately used sari.
- Author BiographyAs a child growing up in small-town Alabama, Crista McHugh relied on storytelling to pass the time and entertain her younger sisters. Currently living in western Washington with her family, she is a mild-mannered physician by day. By night, her writing is her therapy. Night of the Huntress is her first print title.
- Author(s)Crista McHugh
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.