Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe setting is Whitby in the mid 1700s...Maggie Nightingale spends her evenings singing in her father's tavern, the Anchor Inn, on the rugged east Yorkshire coastline. The inn is a haunt for local ruffians, thieves and smugglers, and Maggie overhears many a dark plan hatched over ale at night. She never imagined that such plans could threaten her very existence, and see her wrongly accused of murder. Togther with torious smuggling villain, Thomas Hague, Maggie's only escape from public hanging comes in the form of a ship bound for America. The New World. but will the shadow of death follow Maggie Nightingale across the ocean, and haunt her for the rest of her life?
- Author BiographyKate Pennington is a pseudonym for a very successful, million-selling author. She has chosen to publish with a different name because her new work is a major departure from her established work to date - as she writes about favourite, and much loved, areas of history and literature 'which formed the backbone to her post-graduate studies in literature'.
- Author(s)Kate Pennington
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight156 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age9-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.