All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to aid the identification of the toriously difficult group of birds, nightjars. It also covers frogmouths, potoos, owlet-nightjars and the oilbird. An audio CD with the voices of many species is to available separately.
- Author(s)Nigel Cleere
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPica Press
- Content Note36 colour plates, maps
- Weight960 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Nurney
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.