All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are nightmares? Are they simply the result of meaningless and random neural firings of an overactive brain? Or are they a window into our most deeply submerged hopes and fears? If you are one of the ten to fifteen million adults in the U.S. who have at least one terrifying or disturbing dream a month, you'll want to read this book. Dr. Alex Lukeman is a master in the field of terrifying and difficult dreams and has more than twenty years of experience treating patients. He believes that nightmares can be an important resource for self-discovery and self-kwledge-when properly examined, nightmares can often lead to the solution of troubling problems-problems you may t even consciously kw you have. This book is a practical guide for dealing with our most haunting dreams. The techniques and suggestions suggested herein will provide you with results and relief from nightmares, while offering advice on how to learn from the harrowing images and emotions they produce.
- Author BiographyAlex Lukeman, Ph.D. is certified in the field of Clinical Hypnotherapy, and has spent over twenty years working in the field of practical psychology and dreams. The author of What Your Dreams Can Teach You and Sleep Well, Sleep Deep, he resides in Ft. Collins, Colorado, where he maintains a private practice in psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Alex Lukeman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.