All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionMany journalists secretly aspire to write a n-fiction Best Selling vel and Peter Bryant too dreamed of writing the next, In Cold Blood. So he investigates the mysterious murders of William and Cindy Wise, in the town of his Alma Mater. He learns what the tragic consequences are for multi-generational child abuse, substance abuse, dysfunctional families and untreated mental illness. Ghosts from Peter's past return and he finds he may have intimate ties to the victims. The outlook for a quick and straightforward wrap-up are dashed when he unearths bizarre and powerful influences, to include suicide, the shooting still exerts throughout two communities. Further complications arise after Peter unexpectedly falls in love with a key witness. Not only does this impede his research he must confront his own personal relationship demons. He feels trapped by the case extending beyond completion of his book and nagging questions remain even after it becomes a Best Seller. So for months he continues reviewing his tapes and stacks of tes. He began understanding why the case was open after nine months, even though he believed the answer was available.
- Author BiographyAUTHOR'S BIOGRAPHY J.M. Herriott retired from the United States Air Force in 1992; he attended the United States Military Academy at West point, NY. Following retirement he taught high school mathematics, science, and psychology. For several years he was a Private Practice Mental Health Counselor and Clinical Hypnotherapist. J.M. has a BS in Mathematics from Arkansas State University (ASU) in Jonesboro, AR; a MA in Counseling from Rider University (RU) in Lawrenceville, NJ; Certified Hypnotherapist Training in Silver Springs, MD; completed course work and research for a PhD in Adult and Continuing Education from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM) in Hattiesburg, MS; and post graduate classes in Psycho-Educational Diagnosis from ASU. He has developed and presented several educational, self-help workshops, and seminars. In addition he has written educational, training, self-help manuals and booklets. J.M. grew up on a small family farm in Arkansas. He and his wife, Sue, currently make their home in Northeast Arkansas where he spends most of his time reading, writing, and working in his vegetable garden. They have three daughters, one granddaughter, three grandsons, and one great grandson.
- Author(s)J M Herriott
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.