All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stormy love affair between the legendary dancer Nijinsky and his mentor Diaghilev is the best kwn scandal in the history of ballet. Set in a mental asylum, as Nijinsky hears of the death of the great impresario and fears for his own life. With and introduction by Nicholas Dromgoole.
- Author BiographyDavid Pownall was born in Liverpool and he is a graduate of Keele University. He was dramatist in residence with the Century and Duke's Playhouse, Lancaster and co-founder of Paines Plough Theatre Company with John Adams. His internationally-performed plays include Music to Murder By, An Audience Called Edouard, Beef, Livingstone an Sechele and Master Class. Her most recent new play was Getting the Picture at The Lyric, Belfast. Theatre awards include the John Whiting Prize for Beef, the New York Theatre Yearbook, the LS Directors' Award for Livingstone and Sechele, and many others. He has published ten novels and a collection of short stories.
- Author(s)David Pownall
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Modern Playwrights
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Introduction byNicholas Dromgoole
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.