All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionNikkola of Dur is man's slave, man's property, and man's fool. She refuses to be a victim to the darkness that threatens everything she loves and dreams about. Rather than join those who did thing to escape from the slavers, she chooses to flee into the wilderness. Even though her planet has been enslaved by imperial forces, she will t be discouraged by the overwhelming fear and hopelessness that surrounds her. Hers is a story of great evil-and great good. Hers is a story of unimaginable terror-and those who bring hope to the hopeless.Hers is a story of a brutal domination-and the brave woman who fought for freedom. In book two of the Princesses of the Light saga, the battle rages for dignity and freedom of the human race. The Princesses of the Light fight to unlock the very Gates of Time and come back into reality. They are the champions of a culture that has balanced ancient traditions with modern techlogy without the loss of their moral core. The saga of the Princesses of the Light is t a fairy story, r is it a children's tale; it is a warning. The Light and the Dark are both very real, and they are both inside each of us. It is the responsibility of each individual to choose which will shape her soul.
- Author(s)James a McKenzie
- Date of Publication14/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.