Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to the techniques required to repair and restore Nikon cameras, lenses and accessories. Featuring all models and lenses manufactured from 1951 - 1985, it provides a step- -by-step guide to all the necessary procedures and covers everything from disassembly, cleaning and lubrication through to the more technical aspects of repairing mirror mechanisms, electronic components and zoom lenses. Illustrated with over 250 B/w photographs.
- Author BiographyThomas Tomosy is a master camera technician, teacher and writer. He is the author of numerous instructional books on camera maintenance, restoration and repair.
- Author(s)Thomas Tomosy
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication18/07/2001
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width215 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.