All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nikon p520 provides the latest features of the Nikon camera. It can be used to create memories through images and allows users to record quality videos. The camera allows the user to save their own settings so as to use them when taking photographs in the same settings. The user can change the settings in some of the shooting modes to select the best capture settings for the different scenarios. This guide will show you how to navigate through the camera and to get the ultimate experience when taking photos and recording videos. You will also get to learn how to transfer your content to other devices and you get introduced to 3D photography.
- Author(s)John Sakelmore
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.