All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe D5300 is the latest model in Nikon's advanced consumer series, intended for the serious enthusiast. It is a comprehensive step-by-step guide that includes a pullout quick reference card. UK author David Taylor provides practical tips on how to get the best from this versatile camera. The D5300 is the latest model in Nikon's advanced consumer series, occupying a middle position in the DX-format camera range, between the entry-level D3200 and the enthusiast or semi-pro D7100. The D5300 has several enhancements from the D5200; the camera is smaller and lighter, has a 24-megapixel sensor, an anti-aliasing filter in front of its sensor which should make images even sharper, and finally, the introduction of WiFi and GPS.
- Author BiographyJon Sparks is a professional photographer and writer specialising in landscape and outdoor subjects. Based in Lancashire, England, Jon has travelled in and photographed numerous places including Pakistan, New Zealand, Canada, Morocco and throughout Europe. He supplies images to the global libraries Corbis and Alamy as well as directly from his own library. His name now appears on the covers of 16 books.
- Author(s)Jon Sparks
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight440 g
- Width145 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.