Best-selling in Lenses
Save on Lenses
- AU $971.88Trending at AU $1,081.85
- AU $1,589.00Trending at AU $1,856.43
- AU $1,769.88Trending at AU $1,849.33
- AU $1,629.00Trending at AU $2,029.69
- AU $1,246.00Trending at AU $1,293.69
- AU $217.00Trending at AU $245.77
- AU $1,614.00Trending at AU $1,750.41
About this product
- Product InformationTake detailed close-up shots even from far away with the Nikon AF NIKKOR IF-ED 200 mm f/4D lens. The 200 mm focal length of this Nikon camera lens makes it ideal for nature and wildlife photography. With a construction of 13 elements in eight groups, this 200 mm f/4D lens corrects aberrations while you shoot. The Nikon AF NIKKOR IF-ED lens also allows you to experiment with focus in your images, thanks to a circular aperture. Moreover, this Nikon camera lens accepts 62 mm filters for different effects to facilitate the artist within.
- Lens BrandNikon
- Model200mm f/4D IF-ED
- Lens TypeTelephoto
- Compatible Camera TypeSLR
- Compatible Camera BrandNikon
- Focus TypeAuto,Manual
- Max Aperturef/4.0
- Lens Construction13 Elements in 8 Groups
- Focal LengthFixed/Prime
- Min Aperturef/32
- View Angle12.33 Degrees
- Filter Size62 mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance50 cm
- Diameter7.6 cm
- Length19.3 cm
- Weight1185 g
- Zoom AdjustmentFixed/Prime
- Additional FeaturesImage Stabilization
Most relevant reviews
- arnemartin201013 Dec, 2011by
An excelent lens for both closeups as well as for telephoto.
When I bought this lens, I allready had the very good Nikkor 105mm, but by using it had to move in too close to my taste,to get a good closeup. The 200 mm f4 allows for more distance and consistently delivers very sharp photos with beaytifully blurred backgrounds. It is very sharp for closeups,the main reason for buying it, but also delivers well for telephoto use. If the telephoto object has very bright surroundings. I have sometimes experienced ghosting. If I didn´t allready have one, I would have bought a new one.
- andman_of_adela...06 Jun, 2012by
Great value for money and simple to boot!
Greta lens, easy to use and works a treat with my D3100 camera. Simple to use even for a novice like me :)
- murwillumbah50a...10 Feb, 2014by
I'M only new at DSLR cameras I seen a review on Nikkor 200mm 1:4 as a good light Lens so I bought it and it is a great Lens for what I wanted so I'm Happy All lens are different and do different shots .
- copajaus2wz110 Sep, 2013by
Superb lens with outstanding optical quality.
The best Macro lens in the Nikon System. Outstanding edge to edge sharpness, great colours. AF is not up to AF-S lenses but the lens is a pleasure to focus manually. The construction is top notch and made in Japan. This lens allow the photographer to take some distance between the subject and the camera. The only choice when photographing shy insects.
- writely21 Oct, 2012by
Just get IT
I have realise that my photography is going very much towards the taking of close up and macro photos, so I thought what is the lens all macro shooters want, the Nikon 200mm f/4.0 ED IF lens. (save your dollars). What I like about the lens is that you don't have to be right on top of your subject, shooting 1:1 the lens works on DX, FX. Super sharp, great 200mm telephoto, 300mm on DX. If there is one dislike it's that it is heavy, but it is a pro lens. The lens that I was using was a Tokina 100mm f/2.8 macro which is great lens super sharp light and easy to use, but you have to get really close to your subject taking 1:1.