All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNina's interiors are fashionable, yet they stand the test of time. They are invariably luxurious yet comfortable, practical but elegant, and her client list includes many of today's most influential people and establishments. By identifying how you can work on each element, room by room (from kitchens and bathrooms to dining rooms and drawing rooms) and topic by topic (from lighting to window treatments), she shows you how to create similarly beautiful, stylish interiors in your own home. With today's return to colour and pattern in the home, this book also offers essential advice on choosing and using wallpapers, fabrics, and paint colours. And whether you are re-decorating your whole house, re-vamping a single room, or merely updating one element, such as soft furnishings, Nina offers expertise and inspiration that you won't find anywhere else. Nina is also ackwledged as a leading London hostess and here she shares her secrets on decorating for successful entertaining, from laying the table to organizing the room. Nina Campbell Elements of Design is a masterclass on how to create the right mix of contemporary and traditional in your own home, for your family, and your lifestyle.
- Author BiographyNina Campbell is one of the most influential interior designers in the world. Her fabrics, paints, wallpapers, rugs and furniture are sold in her shop in London and are also distributed throughout the world. Nina has also designed a line of home accessories for Steinmart in the US. She undertakes commissions across Europe, the United States and Asia, and her work is epitomized by the classic and comfortable look she has pioneered. Her books include Nina Campbell's Decorating Secrets, Nina Campbell's Decorating Notebook and Nina Campbell on Detail, all published by CICO. The author is based in London.
- Author(s)Nina Campbell
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note200 col photographs
- Weight542 g
- Width182 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.