Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for anyone looking for a fresh approach to life. Whether you are tired, anxious, stressed or just looking to explore a new 'you', Nine Steps To A Mindful Life (Without Meditating) will give you insights into how to achieve personal transformation. Full of fun & easy-to-follow exercises, this book shows how the Mindfulness movement is more than about meditating. Mindfulness teacher & Psychotherapist, Laura Payne, helps you rediscover who you are & how to find empowerment in everyday life.
- Author BiographyLaura Payne is a mindfulness practitioner and teacher. A former journalist, broadcaster and businesswoman working across all aspects of the media, including newspapers, magazines, radio and TV, she is now a clinical psychotherapist & supervisor, living and working in private practice in London, UK. She runs Mindfulness Leadership, a business aimed at introducing mindful techniques to the workplace.
- Author(s)Laura Payne
- PublisherOnefulness Publishing
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOnefulness Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.