Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.25
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
About this product
- DescriptionNine years in Nigeria is a stalgic account of the time I spent in a small town in southern Nigeria, Asaba. This beautiful calm town in Delta state, Nigeria on the banks of the majestic Niger river is where my story is based. It is everyday challenges that an Indian lady from the south Indian city of Coimbatore faces when she is uprooted from a small city after a sheltered life of thirty years, into a totally different culture the culture of small town Asaba in West Africa.
- Author BiographyI studied maths at college and took a masters degree in English out of interest. I worked for ten years at a bank and qualified as a certified associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers. I used to write columns for my college magazine and the writer in me was waiting for something better to happen. I wrote this account of my experiences in Nigeria for the Nanowrimo competition and decided to finish the book.
- Author(s)Uma Parvati
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.