CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn apocalyptic tale set in a nation ruled by Big Brother, where speech is doctored and thoughts are controlled by totalitarian agents. From the author of Animal Farm and Down and Out in Paris and London.
- Author(s)George Orwell
- PublisherLittlehampton Book Services Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1984
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittlehampton Book Services Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/10/2003
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.