Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first volume of an intended series, seasoned storyteller Q Taylor shares seven tales-or landings of a mind-that explore an imperfect world in which reality reveals the ugly truth and a diverse band of characters face unique and sometimes horrifying challenges. After a thumping ise awakens a man in his house, he and his cat spring out of bed to investigate. Whoever it is, whatever it is, he is prepared to face it. But when he finds thing, he returns to bed-only to be awakened again by footsteps. Now he is left wondering if what he hears is all in his imagination or real. As ather man falls asleep next to his future wife, a dark figure with a machete in hand meets him in his dreams. He thinks it is just a nightmare, until he wakes up. Jake Lawnmeyer, a hard-working father of two, will do anything to make his boys happy, including climbing an old mountain. But it is what they find at the top that will change all of them forever. 19 Landings: Book 1 is the first installment in a collection of short tales that cleverly twist thoughts and emotions within intriguing scenarios that encourage all of us to question our own realities.
- Author(s)Q Taylor
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.