CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the power behind the eyes? What is the purpose of it? Why do people desire to control it? Is it because they kw, if they have your mind, they also have your body and soul. Have we become a nation that doesn't mind being controlled? Thomas's mission begins within these pages, NINETY NINE LIES AND ONE TRUTH. This is a book about awakening mass consciousness. The World is being manipulated and the people need to learn how to identify what is real and what is produced. This is a story of a man who has the ability to see through the white veil and uncover that truth. His mission is to Open up a wound that only God can heal. This book is speaking to each individual, its purpose is to cut strait in the middle, get people to their knees, meditate and talk to God. A book that implores everyone Who feels the desire and kwing there is more out there, that there is! Within these pages, it's Thomas's intent for everyone to seek and find A true connection with God, but There is only one way, and that way is through Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyThomas Wright was raised in the small town of Swansea, South Carolina. The fifth and youngest son of the Wright family of eight, including his Military father and stay-at-home mother. As a young child Thomas was perceived as peculiar by his family, after one of his earliest memories was the witnessing a spiritual presence the night prior to his Uncle's death. Now a husband and father of his own five children, Thomas's awareness and ability to decipher between good and evil continue to heighten. His faith perpetually being tested, particularly after the sudden and tragic loss of his two eldest brothers. Most individuals at that point would define themselves through loss, but Thomas chose to define himself through faith. A faith that continues to deepen and a purpose that found its strength.
- Author(s)Thomas Jerome Wright Sr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.