All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the pristine yet little-kwn World Heritage Ningaloo Reef. For ten years the author has led groups of people into the blue waters of Ningaloo to swim with the majestic whale shark - the biggest fish in the ocean. Marvel at the exquisite photos, learn interesting facts and enjoy the rich first-hand stories about the reef and its colourful marine life. This book is enriched by the author's stunning videos of whale sharks and other sea creatures - all accessible directly from the book via QR codes. This is a unique, interactive book for nature lovers.
- Author(s)Leith Holtzman
- PublisherRenBro Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRenBro Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.