All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike the ninja warrior, you too can walk ubserved, penetrating forbidden areas unseen, departing at will without leaving a trace. Now this classic work's secrets of invisibility, kwn to the ninja of old, can be part of your self-defense repertoire. The training a student must undergo in order to become a practicing ninja involves tasks that are t to be taken lightly; indeed, attaining the higher stages demands an intensity of effort and perseverance greater than that required for any other pursuit. The training process necessitates the disintegration and reintegration of the student's own personality. As a result, one may become a ninja. Be invincible once you learn to become part of your surroundings and employ the deadly moves of <i>ninjitsu</i>. Ashida Kim, author of the ted <i>Secrets of the Ninja</i>, also tells you how to vanish from your opponent's sight and make his instinctive reactions works for you. And should you be seized, learn which deadly fighting techniques will make you the undeniable victor! Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Sports Publishing imprint, is proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in sports--books about baseball, pro football, college football, pro and college basketball, hockey, or soccer, we have a book about your sport or your team. In addition to books on popular team sports, we also publish books for a wide variety of athletes and sports enthusiasts, including books on running, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tennis, martial arts, golf, camping, hiking, aviation, boating, and so much more. While t every title we publish becomes a <i>New York Times</i> bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author Biography<b>Ashida Kim</b> is an internationally renowned martial arts expert who teaches and lectures on Ninjitsu around the world. He has written fifty books on martial arts. In 2009 he was inducted into the USKA Martial Arts Hall of Fame as Grandmaster of the Year. He resides in Lake Alfred, Florida.
- Author(s)Ashida Kim
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.