Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Nitric Oxide and Cancer is a volume that serves to give the latest research on nitric oxide (NO) and cancer. More specifically, the volume reviews significant advances in the application of NO-mediated drugs. The volume explores nitric oxide and its relationship to cancer spanning from its roles in the pathogenesis, progsis, gene and protein modifications, regulation of resistance to cytotoxics, and therapeutic applications. With chapters written by leading experts, the volume addresses the burgeoning interest in a rapidly advancing field and provides a valuable resource to scientists who have initiated research as well as clinical investigations in their laboratories on the various roles of NO and cancer.
- Author BiographyDr. Benjamin Bonavida is a professor at UCLA's David Geffen School of Medicine for the Department of Microbiology, Immunology, & Molecular Genetics. His other appointments include being a member of the Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program, Member of the National Cancer Institute's SPORE Program, member of the International Scientific Advisory Board of the Israel Cancer Research Foundation, to name a few. He's currently a scientific reviewer for several journals and a member of editorial boards including Journal of Clinical Immunology, International Journal of Oncology, and Cancer Biotherapy & Radiopharmaceuticals.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight672 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Bonavida
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.