All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionNitric Oxide and Free Radicals in Peripheral Neurotransmission is a welcome addition to the literature and describes current research into the role of nitric oxide in the peripheral nervous system and its associated organs. Topics covered range from general consideration of nitrergic transmission, in its broadest sense, to elaboration of our current understanding of the role of nitric oxide in transmission in individual peripheral organs, including its role as a backup, or alternate as well as chief transmitter. The influence of nitric oxide and related compounds on the more conventional modes of automic transmission are also considered. Aimed at students and researchers in the areas of neuroscience and physiology, Nitric Oxide and Free Radicals in Peripheral Neurotransmission also covers the emerging role of abrmal nitric oxide function in disease states and, where appropriate, as potential avenues of therapy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNitric Oxide in Biology and Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight569 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byStanley Kalsner
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.