Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- Date of Publication01/09/1986
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleDevelopments in Plant and Soil Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight800 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byH.G.Van Der Meer,etc.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsThe relationship between inputs and outputs of nitrogen in intensive grassland systems.- The response to nitrogen fertilizer from a cut perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.) pasture in the Scottish uplands relative to efficiency of fertilizer use and provision of herbage for animals.- Efficient use of fertilizer nitrogen on grass swards: effects of timing, cutting management and secondary grasses.- Nitrogen supply and the persistence of grasses.- Sources and transformations of organic nitrogen in intensively managed grassland soils.- Gaseous losses of nitrogen from grassland.- Relationships between soil mineral nitrogen content and denitrification, following application of slurry and calcium nitrate to grassland.- Losses of nitrogen from intensive grassland systems by leaching and surface runoff.- Nitrate loss through leaching and surface runoff from grassland: effects of water supply, soil type and management.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.