All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is changing. Human population is surging towards 10 billion, food, water, climate and energy security are all at risk. Nitrogen could be our life raft in this global 'perfect storm'. Get it right and it can help to feed billions, fuel our cars and put a dent in global warming. Get it wrong and it will make things a whole lot worse.
- Author BiographyDave Reay is Professor of Carbon Management at the University of Edinburgh, UK. He has worked on nitrogen and climate change for over 20 years. His research has taken him from stormy seas in the Southern Ocean to evil-smelling Scottish ditches. He has written several popular books on climate change and directs the award-winning Masters in Carbon Management at Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Dave Reay
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.