All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Vietnam fell because of events occurring thousands of miles away from the battlefields - in China, the Soviet Union, Latin America, the Middle East, and Washington's corridors of power, along protest lines, and around America's dinner tables. These other wars being fought by American presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford profoundly impacted what happened in Vietnam. This work examines those other conflicts and the political, social, and ecomic factors involved with them that distracted and crippled the presidencies of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford and led to the eventual abandonment of the U.S.-supported South Vietnamese regime.
- Author BiographyJ. Edward Lee teaches history at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina. He lives in York, South Carolina. H.C. Toby Haynsworth is a retired professor of business administration at Winthrop. He lives in Rock Hill.
- Author(s)H.C. Haynsworth,J.Edward Lee
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotographs, 2 maps, notes, chronology, glossary, bibliography, index
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.