All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne Dress, Three Weeks, Eight Countries--Zero Baggage Newly recovered from a quarter-life meltdown, Clara Bensen decided to test her comeback by signing up for an online dating account. She never expected to meet Jeff, a wildly energetic university professor with a reputation for bucking convention. They barely kw each other's last names when they agree to set out on a risky travel experiment spanning eight countries and three weeks. The catch? No hotel reservations, plans, and best of all, baggage. Clara's story will resonate with adventurers and homebodies alike--it's at once a romance, a travelogue, and a bright modern take on the age-old questions: How do you find the courage to explore beyond your comfort zone? Can you love someone without the need for labels and commitment? Is it possible to truly leave your baggage behind?
- Author BiographyClara Bensen is a writer living in Austin, Texas. The story of her luggage-less trip began as a Salon.com article entitled, The Craziest OKCupid Date Ever, and attracted international attention. No Baggage is her first book.
- Author(s)Clara Bensen
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.