All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.61Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.20
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.14Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionRuby is in charge of this book. And she'll tell you something right w. There are NO BEARS in it. Not even one. Ruby wants to tell you a story. A story with absolutely bears. You don't need bears for a book. You need pretty things like fairies and princesses and castles. And maybe funny things and exciting things - but definitely bears!
- Author BiographyMeg McKinlay grew up in Bendigo, Victoria, in a book-loving, TV- and car-free household. A poet as well as a children's writer, Meg developed an affinity with the Japanese language after going on an exchange year in high school, and went on to complete a PhD in Japanese Literature. She lives with her family near the ocean in Fremantle, Western Australia, and is an Honorary Research Associate at the University of Western Australia, where she has taught Australian Literature, Japanese, and Creative Writing. Meg divides her time between teaching and writing, a balance that swings wildly between chaos and calm but she is always busy cooking up more books. Leila Rudge was born in England and grew up making mud pies with six siblings and Jeni from number 15. After completing an Illustration Degree at Bath Spa University, Leila headed to Australia to seek her fortune (and the sunshine). Creating tiny characters for books is her favourite part of illustrating.
- Author(s)Meg McKinlay
- PublisherWalker Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNewtown
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWalker Books Australia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width255 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leila Rudge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.