All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe struggles and successes in achieving acceptance of new, small-scale techlogies in Ghana.
- Author BiographyIan Smilie has worked at Tufts and Tulane Universities and as a development consultant with many Canadian, American and European organizations. He served on a UN Security Council Expert Panel examining the relationship between diamonds and weapons in West Africa, and he helped develop the 48-government 'Kimberley Process,' a global certification system to halt the traffic in conflict diamonds.
- Author(s)Ian Smillie
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1986
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations, map, bibliography
- Weight280 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.