All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaleb Stone has business being this close to the woman he nearly killed 18 months ago. As a Delta Force operative, Caleb was there when Lana Hancock was captured, beaten and tortured within an inch of her life by a terrorist group called the Swarm. Under orders to infiltrate the Swarm from the inside, Caleb had choice but to mask himself as a criminal and briefly witness the brutality practised on Lana before exterminating the entire group, bringing them to their knees. He'll never forget the cold hatred in her eyes when she recognised him but w, with hatred still shining in Lana's eyes, Caleb kws she hasn't forgotten him either. As much as Caleb wants out of Lana's life, he's stuck. Caleb keeps Lana under surveillance because the Swarm has reorganised, more powerful than ever and determined to kill the one woman who can identify them and the man who betrayed their trust. As the danger mounts and the passion between them ignites, Caleb and Lana must elude the Swarm's new leader: a woman hell bent on vengeance who will stop at thing to destroy them.
- Author BiographyShannon K. Butcher once spent a summer chasing tornados with the National Severe Storms Lab in Oklahoma on an undergraduate research project. A former engineer, she now writes full time. She lives with her husband and their son. NO CONTROL is her second novel.
- Author(s)Shannon K. Butcher
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight194 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.