All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaediatrician Miriam Vos has had to tell hundreds of parents that their children are dangerously ill, with liver disease, diabetes, or bone damage, because of obesity. She found that most parents don't kw where to start or what to do, or think that restricting food will work (it doesn't!). In this practical and positive guide, Dr Vos shows parents specific ways to improve their child's health -- without diets, guilt trips, or power struggles -- all based on what has worked for her child patients. First published in spring 2009.
- Author BiographyMiriam B Vos, MD, MSPH, is a nationally known paediatric gastroenterologist, sought out by media as an expert in childhood obesity and the illnesses associated with obesity. She teaches at Emory University Medical School, sees patients at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, and raises backyard chickens.
- Author(s)Miriam B. Vos
- PublisherAGA Institute Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBethesda, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAGA Institute Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight450 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.