All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNobel Peace Prize recipient Archbishop Desmond Tutu shares profound lessons of forgiveness from his own life and from the people of South Africa. He puts forward a bold spirituality that recognizes the horrors people can inflict upon one ather and yet retains a sense of idealism and realism about reconciliation.
- Author BiographyDesmond Tutu, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1984, retired as Archbishop of Capetown, South Africa, in 1996. He is active as a lecturer throughout the world and was recently a visiting professor at Emory University in Atlanta.
- Author(s)Desmond Mpilo Tutu
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2000
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/11/2010
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.