All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike every parent of a disabled child, Randy Lewis fears for the future of his son. People like Austin need the security of a job. Randy was a senior executive at one of the largest and fastest growing retailers in America. If his distribution centres did t deliver efficiently and ecomically, Walgreens could t serve its customers and would lose out to competitors. Randy's motto is what's the use of having power if you don't use it to do good? He set out to create an inclusive workplace where people with disabilities could thrive in jobs with equal pay and conditions, held to the same standards as those without disabilities. No Greatness without Goodness tells how Randy and his team achieved their goal, the impact it had, and how companies throughout the world like Boots and Marks & Spencer have been inspired by this example.
- Author BiographyRandy Lewis was Senior Vice-President of Logistics at Walgreens in the US, where he introduced an inclusive model in distribution centres, resulting in ten percent of its workforce being people with disabilities.
- Author(s)Randy Lewis
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content NoteColour and b&w photographs
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.