All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionWith its complete focus on a single fighting position, this handbook unsparingly examines the clinch. In the clinch, the -holds-barred combat techniques of striking and grappling meet, posing new challenges and calling for new strategies. With these detailed explanations of each aspect of positioning in the clinch, fighters can set up their own clinch takedowns and beat those used against them in the ring. The unique striking tools, protection strategies, and takedowns the clinch requires are explained for both offence and defence, moving smoothly between each fighting element to maximise advantage. A clinch situation is an inevitability in NHB fighting, and this reference gives fighters the most complete education in turning the clinch to their advantage.
- Author BiographyMark Hatmaker is the author of No Holds Barred Fighting and More No Holds Barred Fighting . He is the founder of Extreme Self Protection, a company that compiles, analyses, and teaches unarmed combat methods. He lives in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Mark Hatmaker
- PublisherTracks Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationChula Vista, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTracks Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight312 g
- Width175 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.