All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionFollow Alex Campbell, a sardonic 40 year old, atypical real estate agent, as he stumbles into his first listing, complete with a dead body. Wanda Billings, outspoken friend, t-so-staid mortgage broker, co-owner of Salon Wanda. Lexi the installation artist and friend of mob boss Tony. Stinky, the Winterfrost Real Estate madam and A-list agent to Clinton's uveau elite. Fred Carlton, former choir master turned S&M coach and suburban salt box home buyer. The Tilberts, an old guard Bluffs family with t-so-well adjusted grown children trying to sell their mother's estate. And Clyde, the shaggy dog everyone likes. All part of Clinton, a mid-size city filled with odd ball characters with all too real histories and quirks.
- Author BiographyCharles Chaplin (yes that's his real name) is the author of the popular consumer books, Home Buying for Smarties and Home Selling for Smarties. Charles is a Managing Broker in the Seattle area. This is the first volume in his real estate mystery novel series.
- Author(s)Charles Chaplin,MR Charles Chaplin
- PublisherBinx Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBinx Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.