Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.45Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sleepybearbooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book that offers a cure for affluenza, 'No Logo' is one of those rare books that defines a generation, the most significant one since Douglas Coupland's 'Generation X'. By the time you're twenty-one, you'll have seen or heard a million advertisements. But you won't be happier for it. This is a book about that much-maligned, much-misunderstood generation coming up behind the slackers, who are being intelligent and active about the world in which they find themselves. It is a world in which all that is 'alternative' is sold, where any invation or subversion is immediately adopted by un-radical, faceless corporations. But, gradually, tentatively, a new generation is beginning to fight consumerism with its own best weapons; and it is the first skirmishes in this war that this abrasively intelligent book documents brilliantly.
- Author BiographyNaomi Klein is a Canadian writer and journalist. 'No Logo' is an international bestseller and has helped define a new generation of young activists.
- Author(s)Naomi Klein
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/12/2009
- Content Note10 b/w illus, With index
- Weight370 g
- Width151 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.